.

Welcome! I post various stuffs (gems mainly)

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Rose Quartz


Hey guys! I haven't post in such a loooooooooong time because I'm really really busy ;'( . 
Back to topic, I'm posting about

Rose Quartz

Pretty color!! >.<  
I love it's color, soft and beautiful <3

Rose Quartz (also called as Love Stone) is a quartz type gem (the name is Rose QUARTZ) like Amethyst, Jasper etc.
 
It's a stone of the heart, a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort.
 
 It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love.  Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
 
Such a lovely stone, everything about it is so....LOVE.
 
 Psst, they said Rose Quartz is an energetic support for those who have
leukaemia!
 
 
You know this stone reminds me of Rose Quartz from Steven Universe. (apologies, I love this show so much) Rose is a loving and caring person.

 


That's all for today y'alls! Bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashy Colorful Pink Green Star